Floyd Medical Center
A Redesign That Takes Care of Its Users
MERGE Rethinks and Redesigns the Floyd Medical Center Website to Better Serve the Community and Achieve Organizational Goals.
Floyd Medical Center needed to redesign their website to provide an improved user experience across all devices and better represent the organization’s mission. Floyd’s existing website didn’t provide a consistent, mobile-responsive experience. It also failed to represent the organization’s brand promise of providing comprehensive and technologically advanced care. The client also needed to update their site to SharePoint.
MERGE provided consulting to establish website strategy and project goals. We then utilized a "user-first" approach, making the website more user friendly with easier access to information. We accomplished this by providing:
- Full strategic redesign and UX model for the Floyd and Polk Hospital websites
- Original content, key messaging, and key word research
- Updated and new tools on SharePoint
- Overhaul of information architecture
- Mobile and tablet-responsive website with clear goals for user types
- Implementation on the SharePoint platform
The MERGE redesign of the Floyd Medical Center website has given the client brand continuity across all devices. It also enhanced search performance and created an overall user experience that achieves Floyd’s organizational goals.
Ensured that the UX model, design and administrative capabilities provided the user experience needed to achieve organizational goals.